Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sickness

Cordy
Before she was sick

I have a sick baby on my hands. She's been flirting with illness for days, but it's finally settled in and she's sick. She looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to feed her breakfast, she actually gagged and spit it out (so dramatic) and then she smiled. As I am writing this I can hear her little whine in the background, calling for her mom (she's with her dad, not sitting alone crying). She's not desperately ill or anything, just desperately needy.So I am ready for a day of snuggles and nose wiping. I know how important it is to be with your mom when sick and now that's my job!

What are you up to today? I hope you are well.

5 comments:

Gypsy said...

She looks so cute in your dress...adorable...familiar yet unique.

affectioknit said...

Oh - I hope sweet Cordelia feels better soon...

eLiZaBeTh said...

I hope that she feels better...I think that this picture is one of my favorites:)

Stacy said...

Yep, moms are even more important when sick. I left my mom the most pathetic voicemail after I fell in the woods and sprained my wrist. It was so sad, I had to call back after I regained my composure and leave another "I'm okay, really" message. So glad Cordelia has both you and Eric to comfort her!

Our Green Nest said...

Aaawww, hope she gets better soon! Poor little thing. I've been away from blogland for awhile now but am trying to be BACK and catch up. Nice to read your posts and see what's been going on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...