Thursday, January 20, 2011

Little Things

Sometimes it is all about the little things (isn't that the title of this blog?) and today I thought I'd wander about and find a few of the little things that are making me happy.

snow outside
Snow out the window, remnants of yesterday's storm.

dresses
Here are some dresses, made by my mother, to go in the shop at the end of the month. We are waiting for our little dress model to drop by!

the girl
Cordelia, playing.

Bee and Stuffed animals in front of the heater
Bumblebee and some stuffed animals (carefully watched) warming in front of the floor heater.

Curls
Messy curls

in progress
Here are several of my sculptures in varying degrees of completion...prep for our show in March.

What are some of your little things today?

4 comments:

the mountain fox said...

Standing in the frosty shade and then stepping into the warm light. That and spotting a herd of sitka deer has made my day!
Bridget

The Mays Family said...

spending time with my little ones, is one of my very favorite things

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

I love your sculptures :) and your mother's dresses are so well made!
little things: ice cream thursday, a new desk, growing plants, reading mystery novels.

Robin said...

My fragrant, warm, lovely tasting cup of coffee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...