Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!

Today is groundhog day, but in my family the old groundhog is always overshadowed by the celebration of my mother's birth. WOOOOOO!



I thought in honor of the anniversary of her birth I'd mention just a few of the qualities that make her so special to me and to my family.
  • She is super motivated. Since we began Wyoming Rose (see link below) she has been working 14 hour days just creating!
  • Also, I should mention that she is really creative.
  • She is crazy about paisley, like crazy! I think the paisley addiction started several years ago and it seems to be gaining in intensity. Just one of those quirky traits that we love.
  • She is so so kind.
  • She is an amazing mother and wife and grandmother and daughter and sister and friend and mentor, etc.!
  • She has had a tough year, but you'd never guess it in talking to her. She is perpetually upbeat and so strong!
  • She is endlessly generous.
  • She has never let me down (or anyone else that I know of).
  • She is fun to be around!
Every year I try and express what a special woman she is and I realize that I can never really succeed. She is so much more than a few simple sentences, she is truly an amazing woman. I am so grateful that I get to be her daughter!

I love you mom and I hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

affectioknit said...

Happy Birthday!

Gen said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, she sounds like a wonderful person!
PS I love your banner!

Gypsy said...

You made me cry! Mom

singlemama said...

tanti auguri alla mamma ! :-)
she sounds really great.

Robin said...

She is amazing! Happy B-day to her!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely Mom. So glad you get to live near her!

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

Happy Birthday Mariah's mama!

AKM said...

Happy birthday to your awesome mama! She rocks!

sophie said...

Hope she had a fantastic day!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...