Friday, March 4, 2011

Inspiration

I have some creative plans this weekend.

I think this fabric is calling me to turn it into a purse.
fabric


I have three shadow boxes left to fill up for our show. So close to done!
cases


I have some reading material. Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter for some sewing inspiration.
Reading


I am finishing off Living Simply With Children by Marie Sherlock for some parenting inspiration.
book


I am reading Swamplandia, by Karen Russell on my Kindle.

Also, when I decide to watch a movie tonight I will be called to put this yarn to use.
Yarn

What is inspiring you today?

3 comments:

E.K. said...

and by movie you mean The Expendables right?

Lindsay said...

I've read Living Simply With Children... pretty good. I'm inspired today to turn a bed sheet into a skirt. Have a great weekend!

www.thesimplefamilyproject.blogspot.com

Tammie said...

ooh what fun, inspiring things. i love the fabric.

ive always wanted to read Living Simply with Children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...