Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kindness Bandit: Help Part 3

kb

Today is our final installment to the collaborative aid effort. Which you can read about here and here. Unfortunately I really can't divulge the method of delivery as I want the recipient family to remain unaware of the Kindness Bandit, the less I say the better.

I will say that your donations were AMAZING! I am just guessing here, but I'd say we gathered at least 50 lbs. of clothes, treats, winter wear, jewelry, lotions, books, etc. The family is well prepared!

I can't even express how moving this whole process was for me. Your kindness really really impacted me and, I am sure, the recipient family as well!

I would love to try some new collaborative efforts in the months to come. Perhaps we can come up with ideas that we can each do in our own communities, or even helping others. Let me know if you have any collaborative ideas!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tammie said...

yay kindness bandit!

elizabeth said...

this sounds so wonderful!
i just bet that you are having so much fun putting it all together. i hope that it will be a huge blessing to the family receiving all the love.

..... Carmen said...

Just catching up on all of this - how wonderful! If I had known sooner I would have loved to have helped out. I will follow closer in case the opportunity comes up again :)

Keia Kato-Berndt said...

yay! three cheers for the kindness bandit!

Momma CupKate said...

I have an idea if you're still open to suggestions. If you are, let me know and I'll email you. I am so impressed with this effort and love the kindness bandit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...