Thursday, June 2, 2011

House Tour: Around, but not in

Today, continuing on with the tour of our new place, I thought I'd give you a look at the outside of our house. We really have done very little beyond maintenance, so there isn't really a before/after shot.

100_0386
Out front, this garden still needs a bit of work, but it is full of fresh flowers!

100_0388
The backyard with the terrace covered in mountain ice which I am finding will take over everything if I don't watch it. Ya hear that mountain ice, I'm watching you!

IMG_5912
Blossoms on our apple tree. Apple pie in the fall! Guess I'd better get over my paralyzing fear of pie making.

IMG_5910
Yellow Flowers (yes, that is their Latin name)

IMG_5909
Blossoming tree. Not sure if I really needed to label this one...

IMG_5901
My first heirloom tomato is beginning to do stuff.

IMG_5900
A box of veggies to be planted later today

IMG_5913
The lilacs are just beginning to bloom

So there you have the exterior of our home. I will probably take a break from house tours for a few days, but will pick back up next week! Hope you are enjoying your tour of our place.

5 comments:

Tammie said...

the outside of your house is adorable. love the color.

Kate said...

Our Lilacs are gone, alas. After Dandelions, Lilacs and Peonies are so beloved to me, but we can't grow Peonies and Lilacs last about 20 minutes in the desert sun. Love the pictures

affectioknit said...

It's lovely! and so nice that you have an apple tree...

Daphne said...

Love the house! Yellow houses are my favorite. You're going to have so much fun.

Woodspritemama said...

oh lilacs...{sigh}..you are lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...