Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Erin

shadows

Good morning from Wyoming. I am off to a late start. Late last night my cousin flew in from Chicago for a visit. Read about her here, here and here. You may or may not recall that my cousin also happens to be Cordelia's godmother. She has flown in to celebrate birthday two-deux-dos. We get to hang out for the whole week!!!

I have some plans:
  • hiking
  • yoga
  • hanging out
  • art
  • b-day party for Cordelia
  • thrifting
  • crafting perhaps
I could also use your suggestions...any ideas?

I shall report back with our adventures as they happen.

What are you up to today?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, 2. Congratulations to the baby-to-us/big-girl-to-herself! Have fun, Erin. I long to see the prairie. Be sure to gaze out at the landscape in wonder, wearing a fontiersperson outfit for the full effect. No? Well, have fun.

AKM said...

What fun you all shall have! All of your activities sound fun! Let's see if I can think of any other suggestions...hmmm...Make-Your-Own-Pizza Night! Those are always fun.

Roxee said...

I went to work today, 5-9 pm, and then going again this morning at 4:00 am to clean a theater.
Your plans sounds great, have a jolly old time girls!
Oh, yeah, is the hubby included in those plans, or does he have to work all week and miss all the fun?

Maria Rose said...

Eric will have an abbreviated work week, so he will get to hang with the girls too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...