Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beats of the Heart

E.K. Wimmer (aka Eric), my super talented husband, has a show opening today at the college. If you happen to live in the area I hope that you check it out, otherwise I will just have to give you a little information.

Gallery 1

The show is called, Beats of the Heart, and features gorgeous photography and a film which will be playing on loop. The film and photography feature Eric's creative interpretation of a Butoh performance, which is something truly unique to behold. Eric also scored the soundtrack to the film, just because he is that amazing.

Gallery 2

If you are in the area please check out the show or come to the artist's lecture, looks like there will be quite a turn out! If you aren't in the area check out this article and this one as well. He was interviewed yesterday as well, so I will be updating you on any new press.

7 comments:

Victoria said...

Many Congrat's to Eric on his opening! Wish we were there!!

Kate said...

Break a leg, E. K.

Roxanne said...

Have a great time with the show and I wish you lots of good press!

Hello Lindello said...

oooh this looks right up my alley!

Emily said...

I think this looks beautiful and moving. I so wish we could be there to see it in person! :)

Roxanne said...

It's now 10:00pm (my time...) Hope everything went well and just as you wanted it!

Maria Rose said...

Thanks Roxanne. Seems to be going smoothly...the show is up for several weeks so hopefully it continues to be smooth sailing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...