The title of this post reminds me of some lyrics to a song by one of my favorite groups, The Innocence Mission. "This day, is filling up my room, is coming through my door, oh I have not seen this day before." It just reminds me that each and every day is a gift. Looks like you are enjoying yours! :)
6 comments:
The title of this post reminds me of some lyrics to a song by one of my favorite groups, The Innocence Mission. "This day, is filling up my room, is coming through my door, oh I have not seen this day before." It just reminds me that each and every day is a gift. Looks like you are enjoying yours! :)
dishrags... in the middle of... so you got 15 done already? The colors looks like a rainbow, real pretty, can hardly wait to see them all!
I love those pictures. It's like I'm there and seeing a piece of your life. I'm jealous that you can keep your kitchen floor looking so perfect.
I agree with Emily. Each day truly is a gift. I'm glad I got to spend part of this one with you and Miss Cordy.
I'm eager for garden season as well.
Holy cow that is a sparkly kitchen floor!! I am planning my garden too. Maybe next year we can swap seeds?
Post a Comment