Today is my mother's birthday! My usual practice is to celebrate my family members on their birthdays, so how could I change up the routine?
Did you know...
- My mother is currently working at Hospice a nursing job that takes a very special kind of person. Not every person can face death with such dignity and grace. One might easily become overwhelmed by the surrounding heartache, but she turns it into strength and faith.
- She is bananas for orange and paisley...combine the two and watch out!
- She is so supportive, of everyone. I know that sounds like a blanket statement, but it isn't.
- She is so kind and generous with her time. She truly doesn't set limits.
- With that said she doesn't let people walk all over her either. She definitely has a backbone.
- She is so funny. She has a very kooky personality that really fits in well with our family.
- To know her is to love her, honestly.
- She is super creative. For most of my life she has told me that she is a carrier of the creative gene. However, since I have been working with her on Wyoming Rose I have seen great creativity from this woman!
- She is an amazing mother to all three of her children, the best mother-in-law and an absolutely amazing grandmother!
- She is passionate about the things she believes in.
Happy birthday to my amazing mother!
On a side note Cordelia has asked to dress like her grandmother to celebrate her birthday, nobody is really sure what that means.
I am so proud to be your daughter. We all love you so much!