Thursday, March 1, 2012

Brain Soup

Oh my, oh my today is the day! I could hardly sleep because I am so excited to find out the gender of this baby. I was so relieved when I heard Cordelia calling from her bedroom, "Good morning everyone! I slept in my bed the whole night!" Happy because it is adorable and happy because it meant I could quit pretending to sleep.

My appointment isn't until later this morning. So I will post the news for you tomorrow morning, early. I should probably share the news with my family first. I am going to spend the next hour and a half trying not to obsess...

snow boots and pajamas

So I leave you this image to ponder today...Cordelia wearing men's snow boots and her pajamas (or pyjamas if you are Canadian--British or Australian too?)

Oh and check this out! My show will be going up TODAY! I am so excited.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I greatly prefer British spelling, and love that pic! Score for my read of the morning!

Kirstens Kitchen said...

I am excited too! Have you thought about names...I always knew my babies names before they were born.

It is weird about the spelling of things. I always spell colour this way but auto correct always spells it the american way color?

Roxanne said...

I have to wait until tomorrow?
Cordelia - can she walk in those boots? LOL

Bettina said...

Cant wait to hear what you are having!

elizabeth said...

oh! can't wait to find out that i'm right! boy! for sure! (only cause my girl then boy is wonderful!)

and how cool about your show! i wish i loved close enough to listen to your lecture and view the gallery . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...