You will need:
- One letter-form. I used a thick cardboard W that was on sale for $1 at our local craft shop.
- Yarn in the color of your choosing. Great opportunity to use up leftover yarn.
- Hold your letter of choice.
- Start wrapping, you could start rapping too---but probably best to keep that to yourself.
- When you get to tricky parts just do a little creative wrapping.I found that the bottom of the W was most difficult for me so I went over it both vertically and horizontally with my wrapping.
- When you are done tie it off and tuck the yarn into the folds.
- You can tie a little loop of yarn for hanging or use an S hook if you'd prefer.
- Hang your letter from a wreath hanger, nail, your doorknob, wherever you choose.
- Optional: You could embellish this project with buttons, pins, etc. to make it more personalized.