If you want to make your own you will need:
- A Matryoshka blank set. If you can't find them at your local store they are all over the place online. I found several here is one.
- Paint. I used the paints I had sitting around my house.
- A little creativity. I just made lady dolls this time, but there are so many cool things you could do with these. Any kind of theme that strikes your fancy.
Here is how I did it.
- First I painted them all. The lighter colors took a couple of coats of paint.
- Then I painted on a little oval for each face.
- Next I went through and added lips. Followed by eyes, hair and a bow.
- Lastly I added a flower on the front and a little detail across the bottom.