31 finds me in a very happy marriage.
31 finds me loving motherhood.
31 finds me with more professional success than at any other point in my life.
31 finds me almost in my third trimester (please refer to the photographic evidence below)


31 finds me feeling better about myself, more confident than ever.
31 finds me interested in personal growth.
31 finds me to be a homeowner
31 finds me still editing two books
31 finds me happy with my friendships and family relationships
31 finds me healthier than ever
31 finds me less worried than at any other time in my life.
31 finds me without complaints.
14 comments:
A lot to be thankful for! Have a wonderful birthday...enjoy your family and your day!
Happy birthday Maria! I hope you have a big piece of cake...maybe two. :)
A very Happy Birthday to you!
Have a lovely day!
Wow! You go girl!! No complaints? THAT is a very happy birthday indeed!!
Big hugs! In person soon!!!! xo
Happy happy birthday! Enjoy your special day!
Happy, happy day!
Have a great day Maria! And the thirties are not that bad... the 40's however.... LOL
Happy Birthday!!
31 finds you beautiful! Happy Birthday, Maria!
Happy birthday - 31 is wonderful! Enjoy!!
a very happy birthday to you!! all 31 years of it!! =)
Lovely. You look gorgeous and what accomplishments! Can't wait to see those books!
Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day was wonderful!
sorry I'm late! I've been away from the web lately. so happy birthday the day after. I love your belly and I'm glad to see you're fine and happy as usual.
big hug
Post a Comment