Wednesday, April 18, 2012

31 Finds Me...

Today it found me...31. I can't believe I am in my thirties. How did this happen? While I still am not used to being this age I am really loving my thirties infintely more than my twenties and teens---my tens were really good though.

31 finds me in a very happy marriage.

31 finds me loving motherhood.

31 finds me with more professional success than at any other point in my life.

31 finds me almost in my third trimester (please refer to the photographic evidence below)

2

1

31 finds me feeling better about myself, more confident than ever.

31 finds me interested in personal growth.

31 finds me to be a homeowner

31 finds me still editing two books

31 finds me happy with my friendships and family relationships

31 finds me healthier than ever

31 finds me less worried than at any other time in my life.

31 finds me without complaints.

14 comments:

Anne Marie said...

A lot to be thankful for! Have a wonderful birthday...enjoy your family and your day!

Kirstens Kitchen said...

Happy birthday Maria! I hope you have a big piece of cake...maybe two. :)

affectioknit said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!

Have a lovely day!

Victoria said...

Wow! You go girl!! No complaints? THAT is a very happy birthday indeed!!
Big hugs! In person soon!!!! xo

AKM said...

Happy happy birthday! Enjoy your special day!

Kate said...

Happy, happy day!

Roxanne said...

Have a great day Maria! And the thirties are not that bad... the 40's however.... LOL

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kate W. said...

31 finds you beautiful! Happy Birthday, Maria!

Stacy said...

Happy birthday - 31 is wonderful! Enjoy!!

Rachel said...

a very happy birthday to you!! all 31 years of it!! =)

Court said...

Lovely. You look gorgeous and what accomplishments! Can't wait to see those books!

Clare said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day was wonderful!

singlemama said...

sorry I'm late! I've been away from the web lately. so happy birthday the day after. I love your belly and I'm glad to see you're fine and happy as usual.

big hug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...