Outside it is a bit chilly. Yesterday was very rainy and today promises to be more of the same. I love the rain and so does our yard, it is so green. I have a bunch of seedlings which are awaiting transplant into our new raised bed gardens!!!
Inside we are feeling the last (?) blast of the heater until fall. We are doing a little reading of library books. Some friends are expected for a play date in just a short while. Should be a lovely morning.
What are you up to?
6 comments:
Ah, Mike Mulligan and Mary Anne! Does Cordelia enjoy their story? I fell in love with that book when I was very small. I still own a copy. I've read it to about a zillion kids over the years; first my own, and then many others when I worked at the school. Good memories!
Cordelia is cute hiding herself behind the book. Libraries are such a gift for learning youngsters. Do you also read to your daughter in the belly?
Have a lovely weekend!!
Reading is the best on a cool, rainy day! Here in OK it is muggy and hot. The sky off to the west looks dark and the clouds look heavy, so we may get rain later on. I like to think it is coming down from Wyoming like a gift to us!
Roxanne, I read to Cordelia many many books a day. While I don't specifically read to my belly I am sure she is getting to hear lots of it. Also, in a semi-related note, the baby has started responding to Cordelia's voice!
Yes, love Miss Cordelia hiding behind the book! Hee hee!
Post a Comment