Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Quote: Mother's Love is Peace

IMG_6651

Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.~ Erich Fromm

A very happy mother's day to all of the wonderful mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, aunts and mothers to be in my life. Most of all a very happy mother's day to my own mother. 

Mom,

I thank you for all that you do. I wish that I could outline all of the things that make you so very wonderful, but there truly aren't enough hours in the day. You are such an amazing woman and I am completely honored to know you and to call you my mother.
I love you and thank you for a lifetime of giving.
~Maria

1 comment:

Susan Struck said...

Oh, honey, that makes my eyes all watery. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...