Here are the stats of this pregnancy:
Craving: Vegan sweets. I want cookies, cakes, cupcakes, anything sugary. So far I am managing to control the urge to go bananas and I am just giving myself a little indulgence every day. I am still craving fuzzy navels and champagne, but obviously that isn't an option for quite some time.
Pregnancy Style: Muumuu chic. I am totally over maternity pants. I pretty much just want to wear a giant t-shirt at all times. Thankfully it is summer and I am content enough to wear dresses. I try to overcompensate for my lack of general style by accessorizing, but I think I am probably not fooling anyone.
Physically Feeling: Pretty good. I am on track with weight gain and all of my check-ups and tests are perfect. Of course I am feeling a little trapped in my own skin and am now beginning to feel the strains on my legs, feet and back. Thankfully I have a very sweet husband who will give me foot rubs...not that I give him much choice in the matter.
Emotionally Feeling: Tremendous gratitude. I am so excited to have our completed little family. To meet our little lady. I wonder constantly about the person she will be.
Baby is: Moving constantly. I didn't even know an unborn baby could be this active. I swear she is still for about 2 hours a day, tops.
How are you doing today?
6 comments:
Muumuu chic is the best way to stay comfortable during pregnancy and aren't you glad you are doing this "thang" in the summer?
You look great! Wish I were there to make vegan cupcakes for you! Big hugs!
aw you look so sweet!
Yes to the mumuchic! I love it.
You look AMAZING!!
You are looking fantastic :)
ooh im so glad everything is going well with thte pregnancy. you look great!
Post a Comment