I remember the agonizingly long drive to the pound. The staff, who knew how excited we were, called us again as we drove over just to make sure we knew we could pick her up. Ha ha, if only they knew how excited we were...
Read the rest of the story here.

I know this picture is a repeat, but it makes me happy
Now seven years have passed. Bumblebee has been with us through 4 rentals and finally a house with a yard. She has been my constant companion for seven years. She has been by my side through pregnancy, up in the night with me as I was up with the girls. We have taken walks together nearly every day for the past seven years. She celebrates our return from an outing, even if we were gone for 10 minutes. She is so very dear to us. Happy adoptiversary to Bumblebee!
4 comments:
You've certainly got a sweet, sweet doggie there. You picked a good one. Happy adoptiversary!
bumblebee makes me smile, too. :)
I love that picture!
Happy Adoptiversary!
Yay for Bumblebee! Happy adoptiversary!
Post a Comment