I am chronicling Elise's monthly growth in my blog. You can check out month 1 and 2 by clicking the number.
Over the course of the last month Elise has:
- had her first laughter! What a joy to hear her hearty little chuckle. Eric and I were both on had to witness the event...though it was me who made her laugh. I am hilarious fyi. Don't believe me? Just ask my baby.
- continued to sleep so well at night. Seriously, baby jackpot. Goes to bed around 8, wakes up for 10 minutes around 5:30 and then more sleep until 8ish!
- learned to stand up. Of course we help with balance, but she supports her own weight. She seems eager to stand. I am getting a sense that this little baby is so bored with baby stuff.
- been gaining control of her wiggly hands.
- shown us that she loves to see what is going on around here. She seems to be taking notes.
- been very interested in her big sister. The feeling is mutual.
- given smiles freely.
- shown us some real personality!