Friday, November 16, 2012

A Weird Friday Post



Wanna See Something Awesome?

Me too, but these old photos will have to suffice. Think of this post as a flashback episode on your favorite sitcom (click the links for the full story).

 Happy Friday!

mariaewimchess
Playing giant chess on top of a cruise ship.
Read about our 2008 cruise by clicking the links below
1, 2, 3, 4

parrotmexico
With my cousin Erin and a stranger in a parrot suit. From our 2008 cruise

star_trekgroup
Star Trek Vampires

I am going to be straight with you....I am rarely described as normal. 

8 comments:

Susan said...

Sorry. You didn't have a chance of getting any "normal" genes.

Kate said...

I'm part of a department that Really idolizes normal. Mind you, I'm not the weird I was 10 years ago (way more honest now, and less selfish, thank the Buddha), but I haven't hit normal yet. I try to blend in, but I think they sense I'm not to their standards yet. Maybe it's the Ugly Bettyish outfits I wear, the opera blasting from my iPod, or the knitting hanging out of my bag with sticky notes attached reminding me what I'm supposed to be doing/going/reading/writing. Maybe it's the 16th century British slang I use, or the perpetual sling I'm wearing which sometimes has a toddler in it and sometimes textbooks, but ... they know.

Daphne said...

I love this post. I loved your cruise posts too... I have to say that last night I had dinner at a vegan soul food restaurant and I thought of you and your blog! If you're ever in Oakland...

Stacy said...

Normal = boring. You = not boring. You win.

Love the photos!

Pam Brewer said...

There is no such thing as normal.

Roxanne said...

You tow are so funny! I love that you do have a great time wherever you go and whatever you do! I see those "normal" genes have been passed on to Cordelia and Elise will inherit those too I can "see" it!

Sarah Purdy said...

These are awesome pics! Thanks for the flashback!

AKM said...

Normal is just a setting on the dishwasher. Fight it every chance you get. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...