- I have a problem with yarn. I have way too much of it. I crochet a lot, but my stash of yarn never seems to dwindle.
- I don't like to wear logos.Why do I care? Because I think paying companies to advertise their product is akin to hiring a doctor to remove an arm and then using my own disembodied fist to punch myself. I will, on the other hand, gladly advertise for ketchup, pickles and Montana---free of charge.Yes, I do realize that a certain brand was all over yesterday's blog, but that is my husband's thing yo.
- My first cat was named Lacey. I am kind of embarrassed that my first cat had a stripper moniker...all apologies to people named Lacey.
- I am no fan of video games, but I am kind of awesome at Dr. Mario and Mrs. PacMan.
- One of my front teeth is slightly wonky. Sometimes it catches my lip when I smile and the result is a strange grimace. So if you are the recipient of a strange grimace it is probably just that....unless you did something grimace worthy.
- My childhood bedroom was pink as in the exact color of a certain bismol/bismuth. It was also decorated with blue sponged hearts.
- I recently bribed Cordelia with pickle juice. She wasn't eating her meal and I said, "Eat your dinner and you can have a glass of pickle juice." She did and loved her pickle juice reward.
- I sing in a very loud operatic voice when I am happy. Eric loves it most when I do this first thing in the morning. Cordelia thinks it is cool. Elise smiles when I do it, though she also smiles if I burp.
- I love to walk barefoot outside in the grass, one of my favorite things in this world.
Do you have anything to confess?