Thursday, December 6, 2012

No Shave November

Did you hear about No Shave November? I think it is pretty self-explanatory...no shaving in November. Let's not get caught up in silly questions like WHY?!?! The point is my weird and wonderful husband decided to really apply himself to beard growth last month. The result was a full and thick beard.

When the month reached its conclusion Eric decided to have a little fun as he shaved his beard off in increments.  Here are the results of his effort....

no shave november

I really love him.

9 comments:

Mom said...

He is really goofy.

Michelle said...

Hey, I kinda really like the mustache!

Roxanne said...

but now he's "bald" LOL

Kate W. said...

OH my gosh, he is such a crack up! LOL!

Stacy said...

My favorite is the third. Tell him "biker" looks good on him.

Pam Brewer said...

My favorite is the woodsman. Something about a man in a flannel shirt!

Anne Marie said...

Hilarious! :o)

Emily said...

This is great!

Kate said...

November is the ONLY month my husband seems to shave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...