First confessional post of the new year. Feel free to join me. It feels gooooood!
- I do not have a Meckel's diverticulum or an appendix (both the organ and the supplementary material at the end of a book). I had them removed as part of an extreme weight loss plan...oh wait, maybe it was a surgical necessity when I was 5...either way they are gone.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. I do not do this when I have bad breath. Lesson learned my friend, lesson learned.
- I am not sure if I have previously confessed this, but I have 6 (4 full fledged and two halfsies) double jointed toes. I inherited this trait from my mother's side of the family and I passed it along to my girls. I am proud of this.
- I was once kicked in the face by a horse and I have the
brain damagescar on my chin to prove it.
- My hair is curly underneath and straight on top. When I get my hair cut this is about the only hair related topic I can cover with the stylist before lapsing into an uncomfortable silence.
- I spent a summer (embarrassingly I was an adult) trying to train myself to be ambidextrous. I was not successful.
- I have two top wisdom teeth that I hope to keep until my death at the age of 116 (or older). The teeth made their appearance in 2001. The dentist has confirmed that there are no bottom wisdom teeth....why? Why?!
- I have small ears. I like to think they are adorably tiny and not freak show tiny.
- I once bit through my own lip because I
am so hardcorewas in a car accident.
- I have had several piercings (what I come from the 90s), but currently only my ears are pierced.