Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project: 365 Days of Gratitude

Over the holidays we spent a little time with The Wolfpack and exchanged gifts with each other. Mixed in with several amazing and thoughtful gifts were two journals made from recycled paper, everything from sheet music to paper bags. The journals were simply titled 365 Things I am Grateful for in 2013.

c with journal
Please excuse the fuzzy photo. Photographing a 3 year old is crazy. Let's just pretend this is an intentionally blurry art shot.

So I took it as a cue and each day we write an entry into our journal, just a sentence or a few words of gratitude. I have Cordelia dictate as I write down what she says (see below).

365 list


Ultimately I hope this journal serves as a daily reminder for me and helps to set a standard of gratitude for Cordelia. Feel free to start one yourself, you don't need a special journal at all!

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is so you!

Michelle said...

Oh, that Cordelia! I must admit I've never thought to be thankful for her number 7. But, she does have a point--we do need to be able to clear things out so we can breathe!

Tammie said...

well, nose picking does feel pretty good. ;)

Marie Roxanne said...

#7 should be complimented with "I am thankful for Kleenex"! Ha! She is so honest and cute, hope that doesn't go away.

Victoria said...

Adore this! "Thankful for a circle..." LOL! Me too Cordelia!!

AKM said...

Oh! You know, I started keeping a gratitude journal this year, and I think I'm about a week behind. Thank you for the reminder, hee hee!

And yes, sometimes ya just gotta pick. Miss C is correct, as usual. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...