Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Father of my daughters

Untitled

Eric is a busy guy. Actually, that is an understatement.  Last week alone he had a full work schedule, practice with three different bands, meetings, openings, photographing for a magazine, jurying an art show, and several other things I am forgetting. Seriously, Eric is always going, but in spite of all of that busy-ness his number 1 priority is his job as a father.

He is there at bed time and bath time. He plays games with Cordelia. He makes Elise laugh. He works to schedule his outside of the home time to impact the girls as little as possible.

I am so thankful that my daughters have such an amazing father. That's all.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

A great father is such a blessing!

Mom said...

Me, too! I also love that my daughter had a loving husband.

Sarah Purdy said...

What a great dad! I'm amazed at how much he gets done.

Victoria said...

Kinda like Prince Charming on steroids! Love him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...