Your cat was beautiful and I am sorry for your loss. My calico cat is about the same age and I often wonder if the end is near or if we will have several more years with her. It is the hardest part of having a cat.
Beautiful quote from my favorite Saint. What a lovely girl she was, and may you always feel the warmth of the love that you shared. We are so blessed that we get to share our lives with such amazing beings, and I am sure you gave her a wonderful life. Clare from ca
11 comments:
These pics are beautiful. Glad her last days were peaceful and sounds like she had such a long life of snuggles and companionship.
These pics are beautiful. Glad her last days were peaceful and sounds like she had such a long life of snuggles and companionship.
So sorry to hear. I hope you have the comfort in the memories and pictures of Mia. How is Cordelia feeling?
She was beautiful.
Your cat was beautiful and I am sorry for your loss. My calico cat is about the same age and I often wonder if the end is near or if we will have several more years with her. It is the hardest part of having a cat.
Thank you all.
Marie Roxanne, Cordelia is OK. She is aware and sad, but resilient like a kid should be.
Beautiful quote from my favorite Saint. What a lovely girl she was, and may you always feel the warmth of the love that you shared. We are so blessed that we get to share our lives with such amazing beings, and I am sure you gave her a wonderful life.
Clare from ca
Aww, I am so sorry.
im so sorry maria rose.
Oh Maria...I'm so sorry...
...Peace be with you...
I'm so very sorry friend. Our pets are such a part of the family. Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment