This photo is totally unrelated to this post FYI
My friend Kate had a great blog post about first world problems and I wanted to copy! Sometimes I find myself complaining about the silliest nonsense and suddenly I am smacked in the face with some serious perspective. My problems are all nonsense. So, here I will unload my first world problems in an attempt to get a fresh smack in the face.
- I have too much laundry to put away. Seriously, it is out of control. I poured all of the laundry into the crib, thinking that would force me to clean up before bed. Nope, Elise just slept in her bassinet. So now I have to deal with putting away 4 loads of laundry.
- I can't seem to find enough time to paint as much as I'd like. Don't even get me started about finding an affordable rental studio space. Le sigh.
- My front garden area is not bringing me satisfaction. I just don't know what to do with this awkward space. I have actually laid awake at night trying to figure it out.
- Student loans!
- My hair is boring to me. I am sure this one is really vexing to you as well.
- I have a strange dry patch on the top of one big toe. Ugh, how much more can a woman take?!
- The driver's side window on our car won't roll down...or it will roll down, but not back up. We could fix this problem, but we are too lazy.
- Bumblebee's toenails are long and I just cannot be expected to trim them today. I cannot....oh OK I might.
- Elise just spit up into her hands, smiled, clapped. Thanks kid.
- Ophelia poops next to the litter box. Why?! She is able to urinate inside the box, but poop in there? NEVER.
What are your first world problems?