Ten months! Seriously.
Here are links to the last months 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Over the past month Elise has:
- taken her first steps. She isn't walking per se, but we are well on that road.
- gotten good at partially saying words. She has mom and dad down. She partially says duck (DUUUUUH), bear (BUUUUH), dog (Daaaawwww). She makes an EEEEE sound for Cordelia. When she wants food she often says, "yumyumyum."
- forgotten how to roll over and then relearned it again a few weeks later.
- maintained a strong mommy's girl stance.
- continued to be a little flirt.
- fallen in love with her grandparents!
- started to get teeth. No teeth yet, but I can feel them in there.
- shown a great sense of humor. She knows what is funny and loves to make us laugh.
- decided that she loves stuffed animals.
- started to get hardcore into patty cake.