Over the course of the school year I have watched Cordelia develop. She's made friends. She adores her teacher. She knows things that I didn't teach her.
When we dropped her off for her last day of school she was met with happy squeals and greetings from friends. She was so excited to arrive and sad that she had to take the summer off. Her gigantic backpack was a little less gigantic. Her face a little less baby-ish.

She is a kid now. If you ask her she is almost a big kid...so I suppose today is a good day to get a big girl bed.
3 comments:
I love her messy bun. It's a very big kid hairdo if you ask me! :) Enjoy your summer off, Cordy!
Yep, blink a time or two and she will be a big kid for sure. It is so fun to watch her grow and change!
As you know, some mothers are still crying when they drop their children off for college! It is all so bitter sweet, just as it should be.
she is so spunky and sweet!
Post a Comment