Monday, July 29, 2013

He is a dad

I have known Eric since he was in full bloom adolescence. I have had the pleasure to watch him grow from a teenager into a man. I have cheered him along with all of his accomplishments and hurt with him through disappointments and hard times.

I have seen how life has impacted him. How he has changed and grown from what he has learned.

I have seen him have every color of hair under the sun. I have watched him go through school and earn degrees. 

I thought I knew this man. Then he became a dad and I now realize that we were just getting started. Watching him become a father is one of my greatest joys.


4 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet. Enjoy the journey!

Sarah Purdy said...

He's pretty wonderful!

Mom said...

Aaaah...so beautiful.

Michelle said...

Sweet, sweet photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...