Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This Morning

Mornings always look quiet in photos don't they? I remember reading blogs pre-kids and I would see family life photos and think of them as these serene beautiful moments.

Now that I am on the other side I can assure you that is never the case. Elise likes to scream. The dogs like to bark. Cordelia asks about a thousand questions an hour; my current favorite is,"So, what do you think the robot on Mars is doing now?" There are pots banging, the heater is running, Eric and I call to each other from other rooms,"Can you (fill in the blank)?"

While these mornings are a little chaotic and a lot noisy they are still beautiful.

Elise

Feet
Cordelia told me that she chose these shoes today because they look "a little bit fabulous"

hounds

Cordelia

nature table

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the photos. Also the very accurate account of what family life is like with children and pets!

Mom said...

Just looking at the photos makes my day feel more beautiful.

elizabeth said...

i chose my jeans today - well, i didn't have the proper words for why, until i read miss C's comment. :) yes. they are a little bit fabulous.

Anne Marie said...

So, what DO you think the robot on Mars is doing right now? ;o)

Stacy said...

Cordelia looks a little bit fabulous (okay a lot) too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...