Now that I am on the other side I can assure you that is never the case. Elise likes to scream. The dogs like to bark. Cordelia asks about a thousand questions an hour; my current favorite is,"So, what do you think the robot on Mars is doing now?" There are pots banging, the heater is running, Eric and I call to each other from other rooms,"Can you (fill in the blank)?"
While these mornings are a little chaotic and a lot noisy they are still beautiful.


Cordelia told me that she chose these shoes today because they look "a little bit fabulous"

5 comments:
Love the photos. Also the very accurate account of what family life is like with children and pets!
Just looking at the photos makes my day feel more beautiful.
i chose my jeans today - well, i didn't have the proper words for why, until i read miss C's comment. :) yes. they are a little bit fabulous.
So, what DO you think the robot on Mars is doing right now? ;o)
Cordelia looks a little bit fabulous (okay a lot) too!
Post a Comment