Friday, November 15, 2013

Morning Poetry

Oh no did that title make you panic? I never like reading other people's poetry. Don't get me wrong poetry is great, it's just...well I think of college, when all of my friends were poets and there were times when poetry was shared. High anxiety for me as I hate to be critical, but I don't want to be dishonest (I don't like most non-pro poetry, sorry). Oh, and those poetry readings when people snapped instead of giving applause, whoa.

Anyway, I am not making you read my poetry this morning. Let's engage in a little visual poetry.

piano

elise

quilt

art

1 comment:

Sarah Purdy said...

I have to admit, I'm even down on most professional poetry, too. Like the poem written for Obama's last inauguration by the current poet laureate? I was not feeling it. What the saying about "...and those who can't, teach"?? Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...