Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring

 first day of spring

Today is the first day of spring! WAHOOOOO! This has been a long and very cold winter. I am hopeful that this spring will be absolutely glorious with all of the snowfall we accumulated over the past several months. While there is still snow on the ground and there will be more over the next few weeks I am sure that we are on the other side of winter.

first day of spring

I can almost smell the lilac that will be in full bloom in the next month or so. I cannot wait to pick the heady blooms and let them perfume my whole house. Today we will be planting our seedlings. I managed to hold out longer than ever. I cannot wait for this season of growth to break out. Windows will be open. Yard work will be done. We will be eating our meals outside soon enough. Oh I just can hardly wait!

first day of spring

1 comment:

Sarah Spitz said...

Yeah sprintime is here... even in Germany! and we almost are ready for a wonderful weekend ;-)

Love from Germany and the fatcatconnection
http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2014/03/have-wonderful-weekend_21.html

Bird

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...