Friday, August 29, 2014

Phone Photo Friday

Photo tiiiiime


The other day it was rainy and Elise insisted on wearing undies and a raincoat around the house all morning.



Eric likes his job.


Bode, he is my parents' dog, often visits.


My children nearly always have food on their faces.


See what I mean.


Feeling crafty.


Bumblebee


Betty Sprinkles


Eggplant from the garden of a friend.


A few of the many delectable tomatoes we have been pulling from our garden.


Eric and I with our friend extremely talented frend Gabby (more on her soon)...another vegan artist living (sometimes) in Wyoming!

How has your week been?


1 comment:

Marie Roxanne said...

My week has been not so good, but I am alive and kicking and that means I will survive. I like the way Eric looked at the painting.... funny.

Interesting little tidbit, I was wondering why Elise had a Ritz cracker as I thought they were not vegan, AND I was partially right... In Canada, they add cheddar cheese, in the US and UK they are vegan... go figure? here is a link about different ingredients of the SAME foods from different countries ... http://preventdisease.com/news/13/061413_Shocking-Differences-In-Ingredients-Between-The-Same-Food-Products-US-Canada-U.K.shtml

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...