








Today I have to get some groceries as our fridge is pretty much only condiments and I have made some weird meals (olive sandwich anyone) in an attempt to put off a trip to the grocery store. Then I plan to spend the rest of my day outside with the girls. I am going to work in the garden. I am sure there will be a lot of play. Some meals outside, some "cloud gazing" as Cordelia loves to throw out a blanket and look at the sky. Elise is happy to join her. I love this time of year.
2 comments:
It was an absolutely lovely day, made better by the awesome hike with my bestie! :) I'm so happy that summer is finally here!!
I enjoyed spending that time with you as well!
These are some great photos. I am mystified by the one of Eric with the camera. How? I love it!
Post a Comment