
Cordelia
Hotel

Elise at the beach
We stopped in at the Bainbridge Art Museum which was free! The museum was really great and had a lot of activities that kept the girls interested and engaged. After the museum we wandered around Bainbridge before heading back to the hotel.

We do love the water.
The girls were in a few pre-wedding photos and then it was time to head to Farm Kitchen. The location was near Poulsbo and it was just beautiful. I mean seriously the day could not have been more beautiful. The location was set at a small farm with gardens. Just breathtakingly beautiful. We wandered around after the girls were given their direction (they had missed rehearsal) and we just had to wait for guests to arrive.

Eric and the girls hanging out before the wedding.

Cordelia

Flowergirls.

Me

My mister.
Finally it was time to begin. We left the girls in line under and arbor. We spotted Charlotte who was absolutely stunning. Then we took our seats. The wedding party made their way in and finally it was time for the flower girls. They had a pretty long walk, but they made it up the aisle and to their seats with us. As they were walking I heard someone whisper,"I am not sure they are going to make it, but they sure are trying." They looked so darling and did a great job.
Jake and Charlotte got married. It was absolutely sweet and loving, just what you want in a wedding. I couldn't be happier for them both.

Charlotte and Jake

The happy couple.

Elise at the beach
We stopped in at the Bainbridge Art Museum which was free! The museum was really great and had a lot of activities that kept the girls interested and engaged. After the museum we wandered around Bainbridge before heading back to the hotel.
I made lunch in the hotel room and then it was time to get wedding ready.

Getting ready for the wedding.

Sisters

Getting ready for the wedding.

Sisters

We do love the water.
The girls were in a few pre-wedding photos and then it was time to head to Farm Kitchen. The location was near Poulsbo and it was just beautiful. I mean seriously the day could not have been more beautiful. The location was set at a small farm with gardens. Just breathtakingly beautiful. We wandered around after the girls were given their direction (they had missed rehearsal) and we just had to wait for guests to arrive.

Eric and the girls hanging out before the wedding.

Cordelia

Flowergirls.

Me

My mister.
Finally it was time to begin. We left the girls in line under and arbor. We spotted Charlotte who was absolutely stunning. Then we took our seats. The wedding party made their way in and finally it was time for the flower girls. They had a pretty long walk, but they made it up the aisle and to their seats with us. As they were walking I heard someone whisper,"I am not sure they are going to make it, but they sure are trying." They looked so darling and did a great job.
Jake and Charlotte got married. It was absolutely sweet and loving, just what you want in a wedding. I couldn't be happier for them both.

Charlotte and Jake

The happy couple.






1 comment:
What a gorgeous place for a wedding! Charlotte looked stunning and the girls were adorable, too!
Post a Comment