Thursday, December 17, 2015

Kindness Bandit: Week 3

I have decided to resurrect the Kindness Bandit with the deep hope that you are as inspired as I am by the project. Please join me in a month long kindness project. I will report back once a week on my efforts and the efforts of others that I see.

Share in the comments or send me emails about what you are up to in your random acts of kindness.

kb

Well this week has been kind of intense between illness, inclement weather, and grading I have been a little less than enthusiastic about...well...anything. I did manage to fit in some activity, but I also wanted to note the kindness I witnessed in the aftermath of our big winter storm. Our local online classifieds had post after post thanking strangers for help getting cars unstuck or sidewalks cleared. That was wonderful to read!

Our family volunteered to purchase supplies for a preschool party this week. So we went to the store and bought a slew of random necessities a for the event. 

I tried and failed to rescue a lost dog, with tags, but was able to call the authorities and help them locate and reunite the dog with his/her family.

The girls and I also have written to the little girl who lost her family and was badly burned---Saffyre. Look it up online if you want to send a letter too.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...