Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Under the Weather

 

I am fighting a bit of a cold today. Nothing major, just the garbage that goes around this time of year. I have that feeling that comes with a head cold, that pressure that seems to make it like you are under water and the rest of the world is a bit at a distance. Of course I am a mother and I don't get that exquisite gift of giving in to illness and watching movies, sipping tea, wrapping myself in a comforter and that is probably for the best. I find that since becoming a mother, actually when I caught swine flu when Cordelia was a newborn, I simply must get well fast. Sure this is true of all parents, at least those of us with illnesses that are truly minor. 

I would put it into the same category that busy goes into. Do you know what I am talking about? Before kids I thought I was busy. After kids I laugh at that 20 something whose only jobs were working an easy job part time and doing schoolwork. Ha ha ha. That version of me knew nothing about being busy. 

Anyway, the point of this post is that I am not feeling great and it is business as usual. Byeeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...