Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Farmer's Market

I have been waiting all summer for the farmer's market to start up. Apparently in small town Wyoming they get a very late start. I'm just glad that they have one at all! Last night was the opening night of the now bi-weekly market.

Eric and I went over to check it out and enjoy the great small town vibe. There were kids and dogs, people chatting after a day of work. I noticed that there was sidewalk chalk and bubbles for the little kids. It was lovely. I also like that the event was held in the evening, the weather was perfect. There were a variety of vendors and some dinner carts as well.

Farmer's Market 2 7/29/09

We settled on a hay bale to watch a local group which included two adorable little girls playing violin with a group of seniors.

Maria Rose on a Hay Bale 7/29/09
In case you are wondering that is indeed my pregnancy muumuu!

What did you do last night?

6 comments:

Carol said...

I love going to the farmers market! I love all the fresh produce, fuit and of course, cheese!!

SPCA Victoria BC Canada said...

Went out for dinner with 3 girlfriends and found one one of them is PREGGERS!

It was an exciting and fun night. :)

Stacy said...

I love farmer's markets!

I made a simple jar of strawberry/peach jam last night... delicious!

pixiepine said...

I made tofu stir fry and enjoyed being back at home after a vacation :)

Robin said...

Farmers Markets Rule!

jumbleberryjam said...

The muumuu! Gorgeous. And Farmer's Markets are the best! We crawled through 104 degree heat to a wading pool in Seattle and waited until the temperature got bearable enough to ferry/drive home. Oy! It was miserable. Still, I'm home. I can deal with anything now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...