Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vacation

Copy of 100_7174

This morning I asked Eric, "What should I blog about?" He suggested that I go back two years ago, and see what was happening. I took a look back on my blog post for this day two years ago and it looks as though not a whole lot was going on. I continued to search through our photo archives, wondering just what had happened in January of 2008. I realized that it has been just over two years since we took our Caribbean cruise with my entire family. Has it really been that long already? You can read those four monster blog posts here, here, here and here if you care to see what the trip was all about.

I can't believe how quickly time has passed. That was the last vacation Eric and I went on. Yikes, we need a vacation. We used all of our vacation time in 2009 to have a baby...which wasn't exactly a restful experience.When was the last time you went on vacation? Where did you go? Any baby friendly suggestions?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Our last big vacation just the two of us was July 2007. We went to Mexico for a week and left the girls with my my parents. I am thinking we need to take a family vacation this summer. Maybe Yellowstone.....

If you guys have any desire to see the flatlands of Okalhoma, feel free to head down this way! :)

Ben said...

Phoenix

Joe said...

Here's a cool site,It's one of a kind,not just for vacations & all done online. http://jomatravel.com Beach,Cruise or Shop

Stacy said...

The last vacation I went on was my trip to Italy. I am anticipating a small vacation this year... hopefully.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...