
I have been crocheting on the couch, in bed, in the car, at the table, while baking, while entertaining company...it's kinda weird.

What do I have to show for this weird effort? A lot of hats...my mother and I are hoping to sell them here in town, online, and perhaps at a craft fair. There are big hats, little hats, boy hats, girl hats, hats with ears, faces, bows, flowers, etc.
What is your obsession?
7 comments:
So adorable - all of them! And, I gotta love your obsession, too ;-). I really must learn to crochet one day so I can join in the fun!
My obsession is that cute blue one with the button flower - how much? ;-) You're so awesome!
I love knitting. And cooking/baking. I wish I were better with knitting, though- I still can't make anything recognizable.
So great :) My obsession is much like yours - knitting. It goes everywhere with me :)
I think the word "obsession" has rather a negative connotation. Let's just say we have a "passion" for crocheting, ok?
And so what if I am an enabler? Really, that word has gotten a bad rap. Someone who enables others to do something they enjoy...that's good, right?
yes, such sweet hats!
and i love that you and your mom get to spend so much time together! what a treat!
Post a Comment