Ooo did that title pull you in? Doesn't it seem like I am about to tell some awful truth? Well, I suppose I could be, depends on your definition of awful. Mostly I feel like making a few confessions today:
- I am terrible about closing cupboard doors or screwing lids on things. Example 1: The other day I was sitting at the kitchen table. Eric came in and said, "Whoa, I can tell you've been working in the kitchen." I looked around and nearly every cupboard and drawer was left open. 2: Yesterday morning poor Eric went to shake up the V8 juice and spilled it all over himself because yours truly didn't properly screw on the lid.
- I am currently eating a vegan chocolate chip cookie. It is not yet 9am.
- Sometimes when Cordelia naps I have every intention of doing housework, writing, working, or crafting---instead I do absolutely nothing for a minimum one glorious hour. Maybe I will surf the i-net. Perhaps a little reading. Maybe even just sitting there like a total zombie (we can pretend it is meditation). I love it.
- I am occasionally guilty of tilting art hanging on our walls just to see how long it takes Eric to straighten it.
- I have a super-over expressive face. I totally cannot hide my emotions; it's embarrassing.
- I swore of nail polish after a bad polish left my toenails yellow (for a year), but sometimes I still want to use nail polish. Then I remember my yellow toenails and I don't do it.
- I get weird satisfaction from throwing food scraps into our compost heap.
- I squirt Bumblebee with a water bottle when she jumps on company...and I enjoy it.