Thursday, October 4, 2012

Project: A Little Magic

Do you remember this project?  Me too...I enjoy it daily. Since we made that first door we have been tossing around the idea of putting another door on the tree outside. We wanted something that would add a bit of charm and engage the neighborhood kids.

door 3

So this week we used a little teamwork and set it up. I painted the door. Eric set it up.

e c door

The door has prime location for optimal viewing by the neighbor kids, who seem to always find their way to our front yard, or folks out for a stroll.
door 2

We've added a bench, a pebbled path, and some seasonal touches. We plan to change the decor with each new season/holiday.

door 1

8 comments:

Roxanne said...

That is so cool, Hope it stays there and doesn't end up in someone's sticky fingers... I like it!

Anne Marie said...

Super fun! I found myself instantly imagining the tiny occupants! People? Gnomes? Forest fairies? I love it!

affectioknit said...

What a super idea! I love it!

~Have a lovely day!

Kate said...

Our wee door is used by the tooth fairy.

Mom said...

That turned out so delightfully cute! I am mad at myself because I forgot to look for it when I was at your house today. I guess I was just too focused on getting inside to see those little darlings.

Sarah Purdy said...

This is such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

So imagination inspiring!

Kirstens Kitchen said...

I loved this idea when I first seen you do it! I tried to look for a small door but I can't seem to find one:( This is so great. And that you are changing up the decor at the front door!!! AMAZING

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...