
So this week we used a little teamwork and set it up. I painted the door. Eric set it up.
The door has prime location for optimal viewing by the neighbor kids, who seem to always find their way to our front yard, or folks out for a stroll.

We've added a bench, a pebbled path, and some seasonal touches. We plan to change the decor with each new season/holiday.
8 comments:
That is so cool, Hope it stays there and doesn't end up in someone's sticky fingers... I like it!
Super fun! I found myself instantly imagining the tiny occupants! People? Gnomes? Forest fairies? I love it!
What a super idea! I love it!
~Have a lovely day!
Our wee door is used by the tooth fairy.
That turned out so delightfully cute! I am mad at myself because I forgot to look for it when I was at your house today. I guess I was just too focused on getting inside to see those little darlings.
This is such a cute idea!
So imagination inspiring!
I loved this idea when I first seen you do it! I tried to look for a small door but I can't seem to find one:( This is so great. And that you are changing up the decor at the front door!!! AMAZING
Post a Comment