Read about months 1, 2, 3 by clicking the number
Over the course of the last month Elise has:
- been able to roll front to back and back to front.
- learned to make herself laugh.
- played silly games to make her mother laugh. She likes to do these adorable kicks (hard to explain) to get a laugh.
- continued to hate (with unending fury) any time spent in the car.
- gained better control over those impossible appendages called hands. She can now grab, shake, pull.
- learned to sit with support, but she'd really prefer to stand with momma's hands for balance.
- made many expressive sounds. She coos, squeals, screams, razzes, bubbles, blabs.
- shown us that she is so over being a baby. She wants to get up and go.
- become even chubbier. Those cheeks!
- shown real interest in music.