I was trying to figure out what to do with all of these plantlings (that's a word) that seem to be taking over and realized that I should
To make this aggressive grower a bit more adorable I decided to up the ante with packaging (I totally thought this was a semi-original idea and just found it on Pinterest, whatever). You can do this too.
You will need
- 1 jar
- spray paint
- rocks and pebbles
- soil
- plant
- twine
- Spray paint the jar, takes like 1 minutes
- When the jar is dry place a couple of rocks in the bottom for drainage.
- Cover with soil and add plant.
- Add some tiny decorative pebbles and twine. You can add a tag or instructions. Good to go!
Today we are making a delivery to a friend I haven't been able to touch base with recently, just a little gesture of friendliness.
5 comments:
Oh man! Totally adorable! On behalf of myself and the plantling, I thank you for not gifting me.
Very cute!
Snazzy idea!
Or chalkboard paint! Yes, yes, I am a chalkboard paint addict.
such a cute idea!! it'll be a pinterest sensation!! =)
Post a Comment