Friday, July 24, 2015

Phone Photo Friday: 7.24.15

Week in review as seen from my phone...

The girls had some messy fun with chalk.

Working on a sketch for a larger commission.

Out with artist friends. We spent the evening sketching.

Something was happening here and it involved the dog bed.

My mom and Elise on the mountain.


Eric and my father playing guitar.

My mom and Elise.

Eric.

Cordelia and Sam when we celebrated Sam's birthday a bit early. 

My mom and I took a fantastic hike together. Such a rare treat to do anything with just us.

First time on the slip-n-slide. May wait another year.

Painted sugar skulls with friends this week.

Double rainbow!

This!

Elise.

Hot air balloon hunting this morning.

We surprised the girls and hopped in the car to drive around town and look at balloons.


How has your week been?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...