Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Confessions

confessions2

• I have never really been in physical fights or any fights for that matter, not my style. Although when I was seven I bit a boy named Ricky because he deserved to be bitten---left a mark, but didn't break the skin.

 •When I am really frustrated I feel inclined to bite. I now just grab a handful of something really crunchy and just got to town when I am frustrated. I am sure Ricky (see above) would have preferred this technique.


•I told my much younger brother Sam that girls don't poop, instead ladies eliminate waste by sweating glitter. At the time he was like 4 and it was the 90s and I had glitter all over. He believed me.

•Around the same time I made the poor choice of flinging an industrial sized tub of glitter around my bedroom (seemed like a good idea at the time) and only just now did I realize that it probably freaked out my brother.

 • Once I went to do a flip on a bar (like this)only I was an adult and just smacked my face on the ground. Now I know this sounds like something a drunken adult might do, but I can assure you that I was just running on my own natural graces.
 
• I can hula hoop. Not like crazy hooping, but I can decently hula hoop. I am not one of those people who can throw a hoop up in the air, do the worm and catch it with their feet, but I can keep it moving around my waist while I walk. I feel like this is pretty cool.

What are your confessions?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the morning laugh-out-loud at the glitter story!

Daphne said...

New meaning to "glitter bomb!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...