This girl is a mix of brave, she'll always jump off of whatever, and fearful, bugs and shadows! She has the most expressive face on the planet, I am sure. She loves rainbows and pink and her big sister (parroting most everything that Cordelia does). She is creative and driven, this sweet daughter of ours. She adores her grandparents, uncles, aunts, parents, animals, friends---this girl has a big heart!
I cannot believe that it has been two years (almost to the minute as I am typing) that we met her for the first time. I will never forget meeting my baby girl, furious with the indignity of birth. What a day that was, full of love. Read about her birth, first year and birthday, etc. by clicking the links.
Join me as I look back over this past year with our spirited little lady.

July 2013

August 2013

September 2013

October 2013

November 2013

December 2013

January 2014

February 2014

March 2014

April 2014

May 2014

June 2014



July 2014, today
Happy birthday Elise! You are so very loved.
4 comments:
Oh, my heart is swelling! Don't worry. It isn't the same as having an enlarged heart as that would be a health problem. I love that little girl.
Amazing! What a wonderful 2 year old she is! Happy birthday Elise. Enjoy!!
Those dimples!! Oh my goodness! Happy birthday Elise!!
She has grown from a toddler to a little girl this year! I love seeing the month by month photos. What a gift she is to you and your family. Happy Birthday, Elise!
Post a Comment